Monday, March 29, 2010

Influential Blogs

I'd have to say the blogs I've really been inspired by this semester are Lissa's and Jon's. Jon always has incredibly deep and intelligent things to say, and they always really get me thinking. Lissa always incorporates real life into her blogs and connects it really nicely in what we're studying, and that has helped me to understand some of the things we read. But these were a very close "win;" every one of the blogs was always interesting and engaging to read and, like Shelby, I found myself checking it often because I was excited to see what everyone was going to say about the things we talked about in class.

By the way: if someone has been writing down all the funny things Dr. Sexson has said over this semester and semesters past, we should start a group on facebook. I just thought it would be funny if all his students could share quotes and things...

No comments:

Post a Comment