Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lists...

I kind of feel like Finnegan's Wake is all lists, but I did find one page that was particularly list-y. Maybe not a whole page, but a couple of paragraphs. Joyce lists "weather, health, dangers, public orders," then "police, policepolice, pardoning mein." Near the end of the page he says "worker, tombstone mason, ansious to pleace averyburies and jully glad when Christmas comes his once ayear."

As for my own list, I decided to list my favorite television shows. Since I don't have cable at my apartment, and very very slow internet that doesn't like Hulu, I kind of miss TV...

1. Beauty and the Beast (the 1987 TV Show, with Ron Perlman and Linda Hamilton. It's like a mix of Romeo and Juliet and Law & Order...watch it...it will make your heart melt! It's my favorite!)

2. Metalocalypse (if you have a dark sense of humor, this show's for you...)

3. Glee
4. King of the Hill
5. South Park
6. The Simpsons
7. Family Guy
8. The Goode Family
9. Law and Order: SVU
10. House
11. The Soup
12. Chealsea Lately
13. Robot Chicken
I guess that's about it...I never really was a huge TV watcher, but I do record a lot of these shows on my boyfriend's DVR to watch when I go over to his place. Pretty lowbrow choices with a couple of exceptions. In my opinion, life's too sad and short to watch overly dramatic television. I like funny stuff, namely cartoons...

No comments:

Post a Comment